latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Link Expiration in e-mail aft. Sp. Page Purch

Home Forums Community Forum Link Expiration in e-mail aft. Sp. Page Purch

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Feb 6th, 2013 at 5:11 am #40901
Ganaxi
Username: ganaxi

Hi,

I am offering a specific page/post purchase on my website, where the access is good for 45 days. However, I noticed in the confirmation e-mail sent to subscribers it says that the link expires in 60 days. That’s a problem, and I need to change it to 45 days or less. Where can I change this option?

Thanks,

Ganaxi

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Feb 7th, 2013 at 6:15 pm #41093
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

I can think of two possible scenarios.

1. You have your Payment Button or Pro Form Shortcode configured to expire the content after 60 days — not 45. If this is the case, you will need to regenerate your Shortcode with s2Member®, or modify the exp="" Shortcode Attribute in your existing implementation.

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› [Your Payment Gateway] -› Shortcode Attributes (Explained)

Excerpt from documentation…
exp="72" Access Expires ( in hours ). Only valid when sp="1" for Specific Post/Page Access.

2. You have your Signup Confirmation Email for Specific Post/Page Access hard-coded with this incorrect value? If this is the case, you might just need to update the email that customers receive after purchase.

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› [Your Payment Gateway] -› Specific Post/Page Confirmation Email

Please let us know if problems persist :-)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.