latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Locked down on myself, unlock?

Home Forums Community Forum Locked down on myself, unlock?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Feb 13th, 2012 at 11:37 am #4934
adam chen
Username: adam1987

Hi, every one:

I just experienced a hilarious situation.
I accidientally tried over 5 times so that s2members locked me down for 30min before another try but I am on the due date for the project so that I need to access the account as much as possible.
I know there is alternative such as that crate 2 admin accounts.

But I wonder what is some my clients ask me to unlock after too many tries and hours of lock? How would I able to unlock for them (of course, I am able to access the admin account at that moment). Also, if there is possibility that someone could change the unlock time or unfreeze the lock in anyway?

Thank You

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Feb 13th, 2012 at 8:19 pm #4966
Eduan
Username: Eduan

This might be related to s2Member’s brute force IP/login restrictions.

Please see this KBA (Knowledge Base Article) for more information on this configuration:
s2Member® Brute Force IP/Login Restrictions

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.