latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Logging user's actions? "Attendance"?

Home Forums Community Forum Logging user's actions? "Attendance"?

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Feb 25th, 2013 at 3:09 pm #43181

Is it possible to use S2Member to log/track what a logged in user does? Currently, my main need is to monitor when the user visits the site, so what day and what time. Is this possible? Or is their a plugin that works well alongside of S2 that would provide this functionality?

Right now, I just need to know when they visit a specific page. When they log in, I’m using (which is almost setup) conditional logic to redirect based on their ccap to a particular page. There’s not much latitude in content, so I don’t need to log when if they go elsewhere, so really it could just be when a logged in user visits.

Thoughts on how to go about this in a manageable?

I’m working with groups, so I’d love to use similar conditional logic to display some attendance info on the group leaders site depending on what solutions are available.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 27th, 2013 at 6:52 am #43284

Hi Luke.

Is it possible to use S2Member to log/track what a logged in user does?

No, s2Member doesn’t do this.

It’s very likely that there is another plugin designed for user tracking, though. Have you searched the plugins repository for one?

I can’t say how well they’d play with s2Member, since I haven’t tried them together, but it wouldn’t be too hard for you to test and find out.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.