latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Login Bar

Home Forums Community Forum Login Bar

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 9:21 pm #29088

I’m looking to create a login bar similar to the top dropdown at this site’s homepage. I really have no idea where to start using S2member. If someone could point me to some documentation that would be awesome.
Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Oct 20th, 2012 at 9:10 am #29134

Hi Jacequelyn.

You can use the s2Member Pro Login Widget. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Pro Login Widget (via PHP)[/hilite]

To put it up there, you may want to google how to put things in the WP admin bar.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Sunday Oct 21st, 2012 at 1:08 am #29185

Thank you! Didn’t know it would be visible to all users on the admin bar!

Posted: Monday Oct 22nd, 2012 at 9:03 am #29248

Ah, sorry, I got confused. The admin bar is visible only when you’re logged in.

The one we have here is a bar that Jason added, or maybe it came with the theme, not really sure. In any case, since you asked how to add it there, I thought you had a bar in your theme too.

In any case, the widget via PHP can be put where you need it in your theme with some customization. :)

Posted: Monday Oct 22nd, 2012 at 5:09 pm #29335

Thanks I solved the problem. Given my limited PHP knowledge, I used a plugin that displays the admin bar to all users with only the login / register links :)!

Posted: Tuesday Oct 23rd, 2012 at 6:14 am #29369

Cool. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.