latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Login error messages not appearing

Home Forums Community Forum Login error messages not appearing

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday May 7th, 2013 at 5:52 pm #49405

When a user attempts to login but fails due to incorrect username/password or combination, they get sent to the login page. However, the error message box contains no instructions…it’s just blank. Any ideas on what might be causing this? I am using S2Member Pro, and the site is at http://www.agna.ca (login form is in the footer).
Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday May 7th, 2013 at 11:38 pm #49455
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

When a user attempts to login but fails due to incorrect username/password or combination, they get sent to the login page. However, the error message box contains no instructions…it’s just blank. Any ideas on what might be causing this? I am using S2Member Pro, and the site is at http://www.agna.ca (login form is in the footer).
Thanks!

I took a look at it and it looks to me like a broken translation to me. Are you using any translations for s2Member?

Posted: Monday May 13th, 2013 at 8:44 pm #49894

Strange, I’m not using any translations.

Posted: Tuesday May 14th, 2013 at 5:46 am #49939

Brian, could you try these, please? Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.