latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Login form widget and profile

Home Forums Community Forum Login form widget and profile

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  James P 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jan 29th, 2013 at 7:01 pm #39940
James P
Username: TheTwister

Hello,

Is there an S2member login form widget?

Also i have added the short code for the profile into a page [s2Member-Profile /], is there a way to edit it? I want to have it so members can change their profile picture. Any idea how I can do this?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jan 29th, 2013 at 9:59 pm #39958

Hi James,

I have the same questions. I have tried ‘sidebar login widget’ but don’t know how to intergrate it into s2member.

I hope someone can help us both.

Cheers,

Kevin

Posted: Thursday Jan 31st, 2013 at 3:34 pm #40187
Eduan
Username: Eduan

@James
Yes there is a login widget, however you need the pro version of s2Member in order to get one that’s provided by s2Member.

And regarding the profile shortcode, I’m afraid there is no way to achieve this. If your members want to change their profile image your users need to change their avatar over at gravatar.com.

@Kevin
You don’t really need to integrate any login widget with s2Member. You can just use it and it’ll work, unless it causes compatibility issues with s2Member. :)

– Eduan

Posted: Thursday Jan 31st, 2013 at 3:47 pm #40193
James P
Username: TheTwister

@Eduan Okay, I’ll see if I can buy the pro then, I wasn’t intending to buy it because if I’m right is the pro more paying in staff?

I sent another post in the forum about CSV.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.