latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Login Page Not Working

Home Forums Community Forum Login Page Not Working

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 1st, 2013 at 4:08 pm #48942
Erika Marcoux
Username: ewaak

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 2nd, 2013 at 12:40 am #48990
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

I’ve installed the s2Members plugin. After paying for the membership on PayPal, members are unable to Login. When clicking on the Login Page, it reroutes them back to the Be a Member page. What’s wrong? How can I fix this?

It sounds like you have your login page protected by s2Member. What page are you sending Users to to log in? /wp-login.php?

Posted: Tuesday May 7th, 2013 at 5:15 pm #49400
Erika Marcoux

My Login page says “Login Welcome Page (automatically guarded by s2Member)”

Posted: Tuesday May 7th, 2013 at 5:25 pm #49401
Erika Marcoux

s2member doesn’t give me the option to unprotect it.

Posted: Tuesday May 7th, 2013 at 9:44 pm #49428
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

My Login page says “Login Welcome Page (automatically guarded by s2Member)”

The Login Welcome Page is the equivalent to a “My Account” page within s2Member and should always be protected. You should be sending Users to sign in at yourdomain.com/wp-login.php, and they will be automatically sent to the Login Welcome Page afterwards.

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Login Welcome Page

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.