latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Login portal in the top navigation??

Home Forums Community Forum Login portal in the top navigation??

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Dec 17th, 2012 at 12:11 pm #34847

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Dec 17th, 2012 at 10:33 pm #34876
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Scott,

This behavior is something that’s controlled by your theme. If you want to use s2Member’s login widget there you will need to get the pro version of s2Member and insert it in your theme manually.

Alternatively you can get a theme that already has this implemented. Or implement it yourself, of course.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Tuesday Dec 18th, 2012 at 3:26 pm #34963

hi Eduan,

Thanks for the reply and info. I will be purchasing the Pro Version later today but can you at least point me to a site or demo that shows the login area in the top breadcrumbs nav area?

Thanks,

Posted: Wednesday Dec 19th, 2012 at 1:13 am #34989

I just noticed that my domain is incorrect since I just purchased the pro version. Is it possible to cancel or swap out for another.

Thanks

Posted: Wednesday Dec 19th, 2012 at 9:55 am #35058
Eduan

Hello Scott,

but can you at least point me to a site or demo that shows the login area in the top breadcrumbs nav area?

I’m afraid I’m not familiar with any site that does this, I’m sure there is though. Although don’t worry about it, it wouldn’t be too hard to implement.

I just noticed that my domain is incorrect since I just purchased the pro version. Is it possible to cancel or swap out for another.

Yes, go under your Edit My Profile page and edit your “Primary domain” field to the name of the new website.

– Eduan

Posted: Thursday Dec 20th, 2012 at 5:28 pm #35192

Hi Eduan,

Can you show me how to add the login portal into the top breadcrumbs in the header?

Thanks,

Posted: Friday Dec 21st, 2012 at 11:15 am #35255
Eduan

Hello Scott,

Can you show me how to add the login portal into the top breadcrumbs in the header?

I’m afraid I’m not able to do this without clear knowledge of your current theme. And I’m also too inexperienced to do this. :)

Your best bet will be to implement this yourself or get in touch with a freelancer who would do it for you (for a fee), check websites like elance.com, jobs.wordpress.net or freelancer.com.

Posted: Friday Dec 21st, 2012 at 12:26 pm #35260

Hello eduan

I think I can probably figure it on my own if you can at least point me to the files or script in the documentation

The theme is shell lite 1.5.4

Thanks in advance

Posted: Saturday Dec 22nd, 2012 at 2:48 pm #35344
Eduan

I’m not sure myself, but I believe you’re looking for the header.php file, maybe.

– Eduan

Posted: Sunday Dec 23rd, 2012 at 5:45 pm #35448

Eduan,

It works but now my next question is where can I get the actual new member registration form to place into the newly created My login Welcome Page – http://greengigs.biz/ezcelebrationsnew/my-login-welcome-page/?

Thank you so much. …and Merry Christmas!

Posted: Sunday Dec 23rd, 2012 at 10:45 pm #35456
Eduan

Hello Scott,

If you want to use pro-forms in your login welcome page then you can check under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms.

Hope this helps. And merry Christmass. :)
– Eduan

Posted: Friday Dec 28th, 2012 at 10:43 am #35616

Hi. Eduan

Just a quick follow up to see if you can point me closer to the registration form docs as I couldn’t find it. I created a new topic on adding registration form.

Once again thanks in advance.

Posted: Friday Dec 28th, 2012 at 8:18 pm #35673
Eduan

You can find some good instructions for the pro-forms under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Quick Start Guide.

Is that what you were looking for?

Posted: Monday Dec 31st, 2012 at 4:59 pm #35864

Hi Eduan,

Okay your breadcrumbs that you mentioned in the last post aren’t anywhere on the dashboard. I can get to Dashboard>Paypal Options> but don’t see anything for ProForms>Quick Start Guide. Also I was wondering if Paypal is the only payment processor s2member works with?

Posted: Tuesday Jan 1st, 2013 at 1:12 pm #35895
Eduan

Hello Scott,

That indicates that you do not have the pro version installed, and so you can’t access the options regarding pro-forms. Follow these instructions to install the pro version of s2Member:
s2Member® » Pro » Install/Upgrade Instructions

Once you have the pro version you have access to all the payment processors listed under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Other Gateways.

Posted: Tuesday Jan 1st, 2013 at 1:32 pm #35904

Thank you. It works!

Posted: Tuesday Jan 1st, 2013 at 3:14 pm #35908
Eduan

No problem. :)

If you’ve got any other questions make a new topic for it. :)

– Eduan

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.