latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Login problem

Home Forums Community Forum Login problem

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Dec 3rd, 2012 at 4:58 am #33278

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Dec 3rd, 2012 at 8:35 am #33295
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Emmanuel,

Yes it’s OK to do that. :)

Could you try the steps in this article and see if it fixes it?: Knowledge Base » Don't mix www and without

The problem strongly seems to be that.

– Eduan

Posted: Wednesday Dec 5th, 2012 at 7:39 am #33533

If that’s not the reason and it’s still a session problem, then you should ask in the WordPress forums, since sessions are handled by WordPress, not s2Member.

Like Eduán said, if the problem is that you login but are logged out, the [hilite mono]www[/hilite] may be the reason. Knowledge Base » Logged in but am considered logged out

It exist a way to add manually new members having access to various levels without using payment ?

Yes, you can create a user and give him the role you want, like an s2Member Level. You can also give him s2Member custom capabilities, if you used those for access. [hilite path]WP Admin -> Users -> Add New[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Wednesday Dec 5th, 2012 at 8:26 am #33543

Thanks but i can’t fix my trouble so i’ve decide to re-install on single domain.

To complex for me ;-(

Posted: Wednesday Dec 5th, 2012 at 11:09 am #33572

Cool. Yeah, that’s better if you can do that way what you need. Multisite installations are more complicated.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.