latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

login redirect

Home Forums Community Forum login redirect

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jul 4th, 2012 at 5:27 pm #18318

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jul 5th, 2012 at 11:12 am #18395
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Roger,

What do you mean with admin login and s2member login? Could you please point out the differences?

Thanks.

Posted: Friday Jul 6th, 2012 at 8:04 am #18471

When I try to open the admin page (www.site.com/wp-admin) to get to the wordpress site I get redirected to the S2 membership log in. The site will not give me admin access. The problem stops when I disabled the S2 app.
I’m using wordpress 3.4

Posted: Saturday Jul 7th, 2012 at 12:00 pm #18559
Eduan

Hello Roger,

What’s the URL of the s2Member login? Is it the http://www.site.com/wp-login.php? If so, then this should happen, whether you have s2Member installed or not.

Could you please give me the URL of the normal login and the s2Member login.

Thanks.

Posted: Friday Jul 13th, 2012 at 3:31 pm #19188

I left the URL for S2 set to the default.
Where is that modified?

Posted: Friday Jul 13th, 2012 at 5:10 pm #19195
Eduan

Hello Roger,

I left you an answer in your other post:
http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/s2-login-breaks-site/

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.