latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Login Redirect by Member Level

Home Forums Community Forum Login Redirect by Member Level

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Aug 31st, 2012 at 4:08 pm #23737
uywi
Username: thomasjterry

I’d like to set different user levels to see different pages upon login. Specifically, I’d like Level 1 users to be redirected to my normal Member Dashboard, while Level 0 members are redirected to an “Expired/Please Renew” page.

I’m currently in S2Member // General Options // Login Welcome Page where I can select the one main login welcome page.

It appears that “replacement codes” are the key to accomplishing what I want to do, but I don’t know how to use them. Can you help me figure out the correct syntax.

I want to send Level 1 members to http://uywi.org/the-well/dashboard and Level 0 Members to http://uywi.org/the-well/expired/

Thank you,

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Sep 1st, 2012 at 8:00 am #23774

I’m afraid the replacement codes for the Login Welcome redirection won’t do what you need. They would if your permalink for the pages could use them (e.g. /welcome-level-1, /welcome-level-2), but that isn’t the case.

What you can do is set the Login Welcome page to be /the-well/dasboard and there have a conditional that checks the user’s level, and if 0 use a JavaScript redirection to /the-well/expired.

I hope it helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.