latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Login Redirect/Custom Fields

Home Forums Community Forum Login Redirect/Custom Fields

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday May 29th, 2012 at 11:28 am #14876

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 30th, 2012 at 6:26 am #14913

Hi Jesse.

If you use the Pro Login Widget, in its configuration, set Redirection After Login to “previous page”.

By “weight” do you mean a profile field you created for that? If it’s not working, first check that it actually got saved after you created it. After creating it, you have to scroll to the bottom of the page and click the save button. If it is there, then make sure that you allowed the field for the level you are selling the user, or it won’t be displayed.

Let me know if that helps.

Posted: Wednesday May 30th, 2012 at 10:00 am #14938

Cristián,

We meet again….

I see where you add fields for the registration page. But that does not affect the paypal pro form. Can you direct me I’ve clicked on everything and am missing something.

Posted: Thursday May 31st, 2012 at 3:22 am #15002

Could you post a screenshot of the panel [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields[/hilite]?

What did you set “Applicable Membership Levels” to in your custom field’s settings?

Could you post the shortcode you’re using for the pro-form?

And are you logged in or out when you view the pro-form?

Posted: Wednesday Jun 6th, 2012 at 10:42 pm #15746

I was logged in, so that was the problem. Sorry about the delay, finally got back to testing this out. Thanks!

Posted: Friday Jun 8th, 2012 at 3:12 pm #15943

I’m glad it was a simple thing like that. Thanks for the update! :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.