latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Login / Registration on same page

Home Forums Community Forum Login / Registration on same page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Mar 17th, 2013 at 11:55 pm #45026

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Mar 18th, 2013 at 12:31 pm #45061
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Nick,

Yes this is possible, but you would need the pro version, and it would require you to do the fancy stuff yourself.

s2Member pro will only provide the login and registration forms in other words, the rest will have to be done by you.

– Eduan

Posted: Monday Mar 18th, 2013 at 12:34 pm #45062

Great! So basically, I would have a shortcode for the login form and a shortcode for the registration form, and I will just need to wrap / style them as needed? Is there documentation that I could reference on this?

Thanks for the quick response, greatly appreciated.

Posted: Monday Mar 18th, 2013 at 7:16 pm #45084
Eduan
Username: Eduan

That’s right Nick. No I’m afraid there isn’t any documentation right now.

Just remember you would need the pro version. The registration form would be a pro-form, and the login form would be the login widget that s2Member provides (which you can call through PHP).

– Eduan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.