latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Login / Registration Page confusion

Home Forums Community Forum Login / Registration Page confusion

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Craig Heyworth 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jul 27th, 2013 at 6:34 pm #54250

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jul 27th, 2013 at 6:45 pm #54251

Oh,

I also read this in the quick guide on S2. It seems I most likely will be able to integrate the form, but as of yet, I’m lost :-/

“Since s2Member uses the default Login/Registration system for WordPress®, s2Member is also compatible with themes and other plugins (such as BuddyPress). If your theme has a login form built-in already, chances are, it’s perfectly compatible with s2Member. There are also many plugins available that are designed to place login forms into your Sidebar; and many of those are also compatible with s2Member’s integration. If you have any trouble, please check the s2Member Forums for assistance.”

Posted: Saturday Jul 27th, 2013 at 7:12 pm #54254

it’s also worth mentioning the setup i’m after developing.

I wish for users to ‘sign up’ to the service. They would then enter the details on my registration page. At the end of which, they would be prompted for payment. Once this has been completed, they will be directed through some signup setup pages I’ve developed, and then prompted to login.

I presume this can done?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.