latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Login Tracking

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday May 28th, 2012 at 11:44 am #14821
Dina
Username: codeshed

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday May 28th, 2012 at 6:39 pm #14839
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Dina,

If you check under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› PHP/API Constants, you should find something that has a record of the number of logins.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Thursday Jun 14th, 2012 at 6:10 pm #16516
Jim Climy
Username: weasel

This one does a good job:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/threewp-activity-monitor/ which I’ve used but there’s also:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/login-lock/ which I think also has some logging.

Posted: Thursday Jan 17th, 2013 at 1:11 pm #37901
Dina
Username: codeshed

Is the login counter only available as part of newer version of S2Member and included in the list user table in the WP admin area? We’re not seeing it, but we need to upgrade?

Currently on:
Version 3.5.8 + Pro Module v1.5.8

I tried using this, but no luck:
get_user_field (“s2member_login_counter”);

Posted: Thursday Jan 17th, 2013 at 10:02 pm #37996
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Dina,

Like I said, s2Member does not provide with logging functionality for logins. It does not log when the user logs in, and it does not have a counter of the amount of logins in total, or for each individual user.

Also, those numbers are not updated… The latest version of s2Member and s2Member pro is v130116… Are you sure that’s the latest version of s2Member?

Also, what version of WordPress do you have? Just in case. :)

– Eduan

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.