latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Login Welcome Page

Home Forums Community Forum Login Welcome Page

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Apr 20th, 2013 at 10:35 am #47999

I’m having an issue with the login welcome page. It doesn’t seem to take for me. It’s always redirecting to the membership options page no matter who’s logging in. I’ve tried saving options and deactivating the plugin and reactivating it. I’m also using buddypress 1.6 and wordpress social login. Maybe there is a conflict there?

I have everything in s2member to use default wordpress handling. I’ve tried disabling WordPress social login and letting s2member take control but it doesn’t seem to affect the process. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Also another side effect, when i login with any range of users the redirect to membership page doesn’t recognize that i’m logged in. I have a couple of shortcodes on the membership page for people who are logged in and people that aren’t. It will recognize me once i load up another page that’s trying to access buddypress functions though.

You can visit the site at http://www.arterynyc.com/register

If you need login info let me know.

Thanks
Chris

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Apr 20th, 2013 at 10:58 am #48001

Ok i found out the problem is not with s2member, sorry guys! I was redirecting with the login form code.

Posted: Sunday Apr 21st, 2013 at 2:58 pm #48049
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Glad you found the problem Chris. :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.