latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Login Welcome Page / My Account w/ Custom Add

Home Forums Community Forum Login Welcome Page / My Account w/ Custom Add

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  David Welch 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Dec 18th, 2013 at 7:21 pm #62039

I am trying to figure out a way to use a Special Redirection URL on my site. When someone logs in with level 1 or higher, I want them taken to a category archive. So I enter the following address in and that works perfectly. http://domainnam.com/category/category_name

My problem then occurs when you click on My Account. This redirects you to the same page, not your Account page where you can edit your email, password etc.

Is there any way I could go about fixing this?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Dec 24th, 2013 at 10:33 am #62122
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

Are you talking about the back end account profile form or a page that you’ve created with the s2member profile shortcode.

If you are expecting to go to the back end, check the settings: General Options -> Member Profile Modifications -> Redirect Members away from the Default Profile Panel?

That will allow or dissallow back end profile access.

Hope that helps,

Dave

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.