latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Login Widget

Home Forums Community Forum Login Widget

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Mar 30th, 2013 at 11:16 am #46143

I have used the login widget which works OK however it does not format well in my theme. I have looked to see if I can locate a Css but with no luck as I wish to style it differently much like I do with your templates.

For reasons I wont go into I want to use the widget but can’t pass the before and after html I could if I called the widget in php.

Could you point me in the right direction (i have of course looked at the codex)

Thank you

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Mar 30th, 2013 at 10:40 pm #46184

Hi Andrew.

You could use a Text widget before/after the s2 Pro Login one to do that.

To style it, look at the IDs in the widget’s HTML, and use them as selectors for your styles. You may need to use [hilite mono]!important[/hilite] in some styles.

Posted: Sunday Mar 31st, 2013 at 6:26 am #46192

Yes thought that might be the way. I have also found a thread about editing login-widget.inc.

Thanks for the prompt reply

Posted: Sunday Mar 31st, 2013 at 7:10 am #46194

No problem. :)

If you edit the file, remember to work on a copy and place it in the must-use plugins directory so it isn’t overwritten when updating s2Member. /wp-content/mu-plugins/

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.