latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Login widget and Mozilla

Home Forums Community Forum Login widget and Mozilla

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday May 31st, 2013 at 4:23 am #50985
Prolet
Username: vesta

What a day :(

I have the login widget in the footer and in the sidebar of some pages.
Everything is good, if I use Chrome.
If i use Mozilla, the sidebar widget is ok, but I can’t type in the footer widget.
I’ll post the same msg into the support forum of my theme-Striking too.

Some ideas,please?

Thank you!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday May 31st, 2013 at 9:23 pm #51092

I couldn’t reproduce that problem with the widget in the footer.

Maybe it’s the theme causing it, or some other plugin. You could try these: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Posted: Saturday Jun 1st, 2013 at 4:53 am #51122
Prolet

Dear Cristián,

I was (kind of) sure this is not a s2M’s issue but I needed to ask.

Now I’m waiting for the guys from Striking’s team to respond.

Thank you for your valuable time!

Best regards,

Prolet

Posted: Sunday Jun 2nd, 2013 at 12:07 am #51154

Cool. I hope you don’t have much trouble solving it. :)

The theme/plugin conflict tests in the article I linked to, will help you determine better what element is causing the problem. Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Maybe it’s a plugin and not the theme, so it’ll be good to do these tests. If you confirm it’s introduced by the theme first, then your time talking with the theme developer will be much more productive.

Posted: Sunday Jun 2nd, 2013 at 12:15 am #51156
Prolet

Hi Cristián,

Thank you for your support!

I’ll come back to you when I have the solution.
At the moment I’m nowhere. The problem came without any “visible” reason. I didn’t have updates, new plugins or whatever.

We will see :)

Best,
Prolet

Posted: Monday Jun 3rd, 2013 at 12:14 pm #51222
Prolet

Hi Cristián,

As I promised I’ll tell you the solution.
Striking has a great range of options. Especially the new Striking responsive, which I use at the moment. The truth is that I still don’t know the full possibilities of this theme. Therefore I make many mistakes, as I did with the s2M’s widget.
Striking has options to set different colours for different elements of the website. Including a colour for the footer feeds.I changed the colour from white to black and now I’m able to use the widget without any problem.
That’s good :)
Still no explanation why I was able to use it without any problem on all browsers except Mozilla and why Mozilla didn’t have problem with the sidebar’s widget, but i don’t care for now :D
I’m happy :)
Thank you so much for your support, Cristián!
Best,
Prolet

Posted: Wednesday Jun 5th, 2013 at 5:17 am #51401

Great! Thank you very much for the update. I’m very glad you sorted it out. :)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.