latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Login widget in teaser posts

Home Forums Community Forum Login widget in teaser posts

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jul 23rd, 2012 at 3:35 pm #20009

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 24th, 2012 at 8:09 am #20050

Hi Jeff.

You may want to try using [hilite mono]redirect_to[/hilite] at the end of your link to the login page: /wp-login.php?redirect_to=/?p=123 (change the 123 with a variable that has the ID of the current page).

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Wednesday Jul 25th, 2012 at 2:33 pm #20224

It can’t be a static page on the redirect, that is why the widget had me excited because it can send a user to the previous page.
Is it technically possible to embed the login widget into the dw-post-more shortcode definition and just outside of my abilities or is it something that can’t work?

Posted: Wednesday Jul 25th, 2012 at 5:38 pm #20230

Oh, yes, you can. Sorry I didn’t understand your question earlier.

You can use the widget anywhere doing it with PHP. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Pro Login Widget (via PHP)[/hilite]

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.