latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Login widget

Home Forums Community Forum Login widget

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jun 10th, 2012 at 5:41 pm #16113

I would like to adapt the login button , both it’s width and text. Can you tell me where the function / php code is to change it, thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jun 12th, 2012 at 12:02 am #16199
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Colm,

Please see Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Pro Login Widget (via PHP).

Posted: Saturday Jun 16th, 2012 at 10:41 am #16674

Thanks Raam,
but this is only access to widget parameters
Where can I find the actual php code?
The first thing i want to change in the widget is the width of the ‘submit’ button. it is too wide.
I then want to have it in the style of my wordpress theme
thanks

Posted: Sunday Jun 17th, 2012 at 7:26 am #16718

Hi Colm.

You can style the button using CSS. The selector would be: [hilite mono]div.ws-plugin--s2member-pro-login-widget > form input[type="submit"][/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Sunday Jun 17th, 2012 at 3:09 pm #16734

Dear Cristian
Thanks,
Can you handhold me through this?
Where can i insert/modify this code?
Can you give me an example?
Cheers
Colm

Posted: Tuesday Jun 19th, 2012 at 4:43 am #16841

In your CSS file add, for example:

[hilite code]div.ws-plugin–s2member-pro-login-widget > form input[type="submit"] {width: 50%;}[/hilite]

If you need someone to do it for you, it should be very cheap to get a freelancer for it over at http://jobs.wordpress.net :)

Posted: Thursday Jun 21st, 2012 at 7:38 am #17101

thanks alot
Do you mean the s2member css file?
(s2member/includes/s2member.css)

I added the line you suggested at the start of s2member.css but it made no difference

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  Colm Rafferty.
Posted: Friday Jun 22nd, 2012 at 5:34 am #17167

No, your theme’s CSS file.

If it doesn’t change, then try adding [hilite mono]!important[/hilite] to the style.

[hilite code]width: 50% !important;[/hilite]
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.