latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

login with just a generic password…

Home Forums Community Forum login with just a generic password…

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jun 11th, 2013 at 2:38 am #51742

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jun 13th, 2013 at 8:32 pm #51918
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Gabriel,

Well you can hide this forgot your password thing with CSS or you can remove it thoroughly by removing it from the code itself.

– Eduan

Posted: Thursday Jun 13th, 2013 at 11:53 pm #51923

thank you Eduan, I appreciate your help. But how do I remove it from the code? where would I go?

Thanks

Posted: Sunday Jun 16th, 2013 at 9:49 pm #52020
Eduan

You would have to edit the wp-login.php file that’s found on the root of your WordPress install. Can’t provide any help with that file because I hate that file. But you can just search for what you want to change and huzzah! :)

– Eduan

Posted: Sunday Jun 16th, 2013 at 10:16 pm #52024

thank you for your help, I appreciate it!

Posted: Monday Jun 17th, 2013 at 2:12 pm #52044
Eduan

No problem, glad I was able to help. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.