latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Login/Registration page with s2MemberPro?

Home Forums Community Forum Login/Registration page with s2MemberPro?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 22nd, 2012 at 10:24 am #22749
Waqas Lone
Username: waqaslone

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 22nd, 2012 at 3:55 pm #22770
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Waqas,

Have you tried looking under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Pro Login Widget (via PHP)?

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Wednesday Aug 22nd, 2012 at 8:45 pm #22798

If you want your login/registration page to have your WP theme look, I would recommend download WP Custom Login plugin from WordPress. Install it and activate it. Your login page will have a headers, footer and background of your theme.

Posted: Friday Aug 24th, 2012 at 7:21 am #22940

Is it possible to display the Registration or Login Form inside a WordPress Post or Page?

You can use the s2Member Pro login widget via PHP in your page, and for registration a pro-form (free or paid):

[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Pro Login Widget (via PHP)[/hilite]
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms[/hilite]

Concept similar to how s2member itself is doing it: https://www.s2member.com/register/?s2-ssl=yes

We’re using the free registration pro-form there.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Friday Aug 24th, 2012 at 7:26 am #22941
Waqas Lone

Thanks all, I was able to do what I wanted :)

just wondering is it possible to further change look and feel of Pro Forms? I am looking to change heading fonts, text color etc, without having to touch original s2member css files? Any interface through dashboard to apply our own classes?

Thanks,
Waqas

Posted: Saturday Aug 25th, 2012 at 6:24 am #23035

You can style the pro-forms without touching the s2Member files. Just use the IDs and classes s2Member puts in all the pro-form elements, and style from your own file.

If you want to the edit the template, you can do that too. Pre Sale FAQs » Is it possible to modify s2Member® Pro Form templates?

Posted: Saturday Aug 25th, 2012 at 6:40 am #23040
Waqas Lone

Thanks for your continuous help Cristián. It worked :)

Posted: Saturday Aug 25th, 2012 at 7:43 am #23049

Great! My pleasure. :)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.