latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Looking for the right hook

Home Forums Community Forum Looking for the right hook

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  David Welch 4 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 9th, 2012 at 8:32 am #4591
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

I’ve got members who will be upgrading to a new level.

I need to update other information via the hook process but I can’t find the right one.

I need to run a function once the user has paid for the upgraded membership. It can be during the notify or after the return, I don’t care as long as I can get the verification variables as well as the user_id variable from paypal notification.

I already know how to use hooks, just need the right one for this process. I know they would seem self explanitory, but if you could (in the future) add a short statement about the hook in your listings that would be very helpful.

Thanks and I like the new site.

Dave

Edit: forgot to mention I’m on the free version.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  David Welch.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.