latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Looking for way to make Search by User Level

Home Forums Community Forum Looking for way to make Search by User Level

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Mar 3rd, 2013 at 7:30 pm #43678

I need to have One level of member be able to search members in another level. Is anyone aware of a good way to do this using s2Members Api’s .

Here is the scenario:

I Have 3 main memberships; Fan , Band , Bar.

I need Band level to be able to Search for Just Bar level or Bar level to search for just Band level:

Any ideas?

Thanks so much if anyone has done this or has ideas..

Bryan

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 6th, 2013 at 2:26 am #43831

Hi Bryan.

You could query members with those s2Member Level roles using [hilite mono]get_users[/hilite]. http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/get_users

For example:

[hilite pre_code]
ID.'
';
?>
[/hilite]

And you can change the role dynamically based on the current user’s role. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Advanced PHP Conditionals[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.