latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

lost password redirecting to member options

Home Forums Community Forum lost password redirecting to member options

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 23rd, 2013 at 8:21 am #60554

I’ve discovered that if I click the ‘lost password?’ link on my login page, it is redirecting to the membership options (signup) page. As far as I knew the link to that page was not changeable in wordpress.

Is there a setting I can access to change this back?

My site is http://www.newenglandhistoricalsociety.com if its relevent.

Thanks for any help.

Dan

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Oct 23rd, 2013 at 8:04 pm #60563

Well, after uninstalling and reinstalling, I started messing with plugins. Your software conflicts with woocommerce. My suggestion is you fix it soon. Because if it comes down to you or woocommerce, you lose. I’m a paying customer, by the way. Love the support.

Posted: Wednesday Oct 23rd, 2013 at 9:51 pm #60566

Hi Dan.

I’m not sure I understand the problem you’re having. So you try using the lost password tool and you get redirected to the Membership Options Page?

I don’t have WooCommerce to try this in a clean installation and test them. Could you provide your site details so I take a look at what you have? s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Please include a step-by-step to reproduce the problem.

Thanks. :)

Posted: Thursday Oct 24th, 2013 at 7:14 am #60580

Thanks for your reply. I think this screencapture will show you what I’m talking about.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

http://screencast.com/t/nwpQE4pV

Posted: Friday Oct 25th, 2013 at 5:17 am #60598

Thanks for the screen recording.

Could you show me the URL in the address bar when you get redirected to the Membership Options Page? I’d like to see the variables. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Membership Options Page Variables (MOP Vars)[/hilite]

I’d also like to see what happens when you get redirected, using something like HttpFox.

I’m also curious if another active plugin may be part of this issue. If possible, could you install a clean WP in another directory for this test, and add only s2Member and WooCommerce to see if you can reproduce the problem there?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.