latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Lost Security Badge

Home Forums Community Forum Lost Security Badge

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Gary Jenkins 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Apr 12th, 2013 at 12:50 am #47267

My site was verified and displaying the Security Badge, and now its gone. I tried the verify again and it won’t verify.

I ran the “s2-server-scanner” and everything reported o.k.

Why won’t my site verify?

Thanks,
Gary

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Apr 14th, 2013 at 7:50 pm #47464
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Gary,

What are your settings under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Log Files (Debug) -› Logging Configuration?

If they’re enabled then s2Member is not gonna display the security badge as safe.

– Eduan

Posted: Sunday Apr 14th, 2013 at 8:09 pm #47467

Logging is disabled. The site was verified, and displaying the badge. I don’t know when it stopped.

I tried disabling all the recently added Plugin’s but it still won’t verify.

Thanks,
Gary

Posted: Monday Apr 15th, 2013 at 4:04 am #47474
afj system
Username: afjsystem

same here with me. it was verified and now it’s not.

i already follow your manual from kb articles, but it won’t do much.

Posted: Monday Apr 15th, 2013 at 4:59 pm #47522

There have been several S2Member updates. Where can I find older versions of the plugin? I’m thinking about going back to an older version when the badge was showing, and then apply the updates one by one until it fails.

Gary

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.