latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

lots of random registrations

Home Forums Community Forum lots of random registrations

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jun 28th, 2013 at 2:16 am #52710

Hi I’m in real need of some help on my website. We have open registration and everyone is level 0, and free. It’s always been find and the spammers been stopped but in the last couple of days loads and loads of ‘bogus’ hotmail accounts have been registering. As soon as I see they have registered I delete them but I need to stop it from happening. Can anyone tell me the easiest way to do this please. I’m not a pro at all and need some help if anyone has time to tell me what to do!
thank you so much.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jun 28th, 2013 at 11:31 pm #52779

You could search for plugins that help prevent spam registrations and try them out. http://wordpress.org/plugins/search.php?q=spam+registration

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.