latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Lots of spam / S2Member Pro and Captcha…

Home Forums Community Forum Lots of spam / S2Member Pro and Captcha…

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  DR_admin 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Sep 15th, 2013 at 12:33 am #59578
Jim Reamer
Username: jwrbloom

I’m getting a lot of spam registration, even using siCaptcha plugin. I’ve purchased s2member Pro, but I’m not a PayPal Pro member. (I bought s2member to support you guys and get direct customer support if I can’t get it here or need it quickly.)

Can I use the PayPal Pro registration shortcode for those who Free Register without using PayPal Pro? I want to use Captcha via Google and have my API keys all loaded up.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Sep 26th, 2013 at 2:23 pm #59921
Attila Bus
Username: Battman

Hi Jim,

yes, you can use Paypal Pro Registration form without having Paypal Pro account.
You need to enable Free registrations in s2Member General Settings.
I’m using this shortcode: [s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form register="1" level="0" ccaps="" desc="" tp="0" tt="D" captcha="white" /]

I hope I could help.
Cheers,
Attila

Posted: Friday Oct 4th, 2013 at 1:00 am #60137
DR_admin
Username: donna2012

We are actually seeing the same thing. We are running Version 130802 + s2Member® Pro v130802. We already had the captcha turned on.

How is this happening with the captcha and requiring payments?

Posted: Sunday Oct 6th, 2013 at 2:51 pm #60179

After three months of operation, I’m now getting hit with “open registration” turned on at level 0, captcha on for free registration. Don’t dare send out to my list. I delete the accts but they keep hitting me.

How can we stop this type of registration?

Posted: Monday Oct 7th, 2013 at 6:54 pm #60211
DR_admin
Username: donna2012

Anybody?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.