latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Magento Commerce

Home Forums Community Forum Magento Commerce

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Craig Harrison 4 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Feb 6th, 2012 at 10:10 pm #4215

Hello,
We are currently using s2Member to run the membership portion of this site: http://members.jenniferbutlercolor.com/

We have plans to add an e-commerce section to the website that will sell products to members of the site. We plan to use Magento to power the e-commerce.

I would like to find a way for the membership purchase to occur within the Magento environment so a user can see a record of their product purchases and membership payments.

I know this would take some custom development. I think the purchase would happen within Magento for the membership, then a script would add the user to the wordpress user database and set the user to the correct s2member level.

Has anyone else tried something like this or know if this would be possible?

Thanks for your help

-Craig

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.