latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

mailchimp autosubscribe

Home Forums Community Forum mailchimp autosubscribe

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Dec 21st, 2012 at 11:59 pm #35300

Hi,

I’m not clear on the following statement in the API/LIST section ->

“You can have your Members automatically subscribed to your MailChimp® marketing lists”

Does this mean that they’ll automatically be added to the list WITHOUT the option to choose whether or not they’ll be added to the list

OR

Does this mean that they’ll have the option to be added to the list ?

In either case, I don’t want them to have an option…I want them to automagically be added to the list. They can unsubscribe later, right now I just want them added to my mailchimp list without a confirmation email from mailchimp.

How would I do this ???

Miles.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Dec 22nd, 2012 at 7:47 pm #35378
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Miles,

The confirmation email is something that MailChimp sends on it’s own. See this article for info on turning off this email. You’re want to make sure that Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / List Servers -› Registration Double Opt-In Box is OFF.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.