latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Mailchimp Confirmation email – Disable

Home Forums Community Forum Mailchimp Confirmation email – Disable

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 10th, 2012 at 3:57 am #27944

Hi

I want to disable the mail confirmation sent via mailchimp upon registration. I have Double Opt-In Checkbox sent to No. However I saw in a previous forum that this does not diable the confirmation email.

I’m not using Authorize Net Pro Forms, is there some where on the normal registration form that I can add a similar code:

/wp-content/mu-plugins/s2hacks.php

< ?php
add_filter("ws_plugin__s2member_mailchimp_double_optin", "__return_false");"

Thanks

Mark

"Posted: Sunday Jul 8th, 2012 @ 5:21 pm #18626
Uli Iserloh

Rate this user!

Paid Customer

I am giving my customers a bonus email course after they’ve paid and signed up via the Authorize Net Pro Forms. I’ve integrated mailchimp on the backend, but the new members still need to confirm their subscription. Is there a way to disable the confirmation email and add them automatically to the list?

Posted: Monday Jul 9th, 2012 @ 5:46 am #18658
Cristián (Support Rep)

Hi Uli.

Yes, there’s a way, but you should review the terms of your MailChimp service. If you confirmed these users for your list before in some way, and they were added knowingly to your list, it may be okay with MailChimp. Make sure that changing this setting doesn’t cause you a problem later.

/wp-content/mu-plugins/s2hacks.php

<?php

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Oct 10th, 2012 at 4:37 am #27959

Thanks, i have found the solution at: http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6408#p15725

Just created: /wp-content/mu-plugins/s2hacks.php

<?php

Posted: Wednesday Oct 10th, 2012 at 7:35 am #27977

Thanks for the update! I’m glad you were able to do it. :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.