I’m in the process of researching a membership plugin for a paid-content/community based app. This looks like the one to go for but as a front-end dev, I’d like to get as many features in without having to outsource to a PHP guy. So, I’ve a couple of questions about the current, and near-future features:
- Will there be any further integration into Mailchimp soon, as we’d like to keep everything on one list, using groups or static segments like in the API for drill-down newsletters: http://apidocs.mailchimp.com/api/1.3/liststaticsegmentadd.func.php
- I can’t find a definitive answer on user profiles — are you planning on integrating a user-management tool and tracking analytics, last time signed on etc, or would this have to be custom build? I know there’s a plugin available but seems fairly light.
- Do you have plans to integrate CRM features, or is this always going to be a custom integration with a third-party provider? (I have seen this custom API builder: http://www.s2member.com/kb/building-an-api-notification-handler/)
- In terms of analytics, which third-party has the easiest and most customisable functions out there, or the ones most users have had success with? I’m thinking about tracking everything, sign ins, to subscribes, to failed subscribes to page views, to click-throughs, to goal setting etc. I know Google is the norm but there’s lots of options these days for app-type analytics.
- Do you have a page with successfully implemented WordPress plugins that work seamlessly with S2M?
I understand you can’t comment too much on custom code but the above would help me get there much quicker.