latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

MailChimp date added field is always updated

Home Forums Community Forum Unofficial Extensions/Hacks MailChimp date added field is always updated

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Greg Keen 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jul 11th, 2012 at 4:29 am #18887
Greg Keen
Username: gregkeen

Hey Everyone,

I’ve a problem with MailChimp integration. I’ve configured different list groups for different membership levels. Every time a WP user’s role gets updated (manually or by s2Member), s2Member correctly sends this information to MailChimp, where the group info is updated, BUT the “date added” field is also updated.

This is a problem since MailChimp autoresponders are configured to send emails based on the user’s registration date, not the date of the role change.

How can I change this behavior? I want s2Member to only update the list group info and maybe the “last changed” field, but definitely not the “date added” field.

Thanks,
Greg Keen

p.s.: A while ago MailChimp did not support autoresponder schedules based on the date added field for imported subscribers. Back then I used a custom date field for the registration date. The problem was the same: s2Member updated this field every time the user’s role changed.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jul 18th, 2012 at 5:28 am #19599
Greg Keen
Username: gregkeen

Hey Everyone,

Any idea on this problem? Am I the only one with this problem or do you not use s2Member and MailChimp together with autoresponders?

Thanks again, Greg

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.