latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Mailchimp 'groups' on register and update

Home Forums Community Forum Mailchimp 'groups' on register and update

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Kimberley Lawler 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Sep 25th, 2012 at 10:30 am #26435

Hi guys,

I’m using the combination of s2member and buddypress (mainly for front end registration/profile edit). I want to use the s2member mailchimp integration and custom profile fields to select groups that people can be added to in a singular list. (I was using autochimp/buddypress but I can’t import user information using buddypress).

The problem is similar to the one listed here: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/registration-wont-update-mailchimp-merge-tags/

Has there been a solution to this? Will mailchimp groups be supported in the next release? How long will that be, and should I wait until then?!

Going around in circles with this and pretty much ripping my hair out, I’ve already posted this as a job on oDesk but wanted to ask here too.

Please help!

Yours,

Going slowly insane.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.