latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Mailchimp List API not integrating

Home Forums Community Forum Mailchimp List API not integrating

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Jan Kingsley 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Oct 1st, 2013 at 6:33 am #60049

Hi, I have been trying to get the Mailchimp integration to work so that members upon registering to our site may also opt-in for our monthly Newsletter. However when I run a test with a new sign-up, the user does not appear in my Mailchimp list of subscribers. I have added the Mailchimp API, and tested with adding a List ID to all subscriber levels and still no luck. I have not enabled the debugging as the site is live, however I can run a staging site, but would a new member produced in the staging site show up in Mailchimp? Also, I do not want to automatically add any member to mailchimp. Instead, it would be preferred (and moral) for them to sign themselves up, so is it also necessary to add a List ID to a Membership level? (by the way, level 0 is a unapproved member, level 1 is approved, all membership to the site is free). This is a multi-network website, if that is important. Anyone have any advice on how to get this working? Thanks!

Kind regards,
Jon

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.