latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

MailChimp List user upgradation

Home Forums Community Forum MailChimp List user upgradation

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Oct 11th, 2012 at 2:55 am #28083

Hi,

We are successfully able to changed the user level using s2 member and update mailchimp list according to different level’s, but we are facing an issue after changed user from old list to newer list, they are still occurred in old list and in newer list which lead to redundancy. So please help us how could we remove the user from old list by default. ASAP…

Thank You

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Oct 11th, 2012 at 7:44 am #28106

Hi Fernando.

I imagine you used the “Also Process List Transitions Automatically” setting. Did you also configure the “Process List Removals Automatically” setting? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / List Servers -› Automate Unsubscribes/Opt-Outs[/hilite]

Posted: Friday Oct 12th, 2012 at 12:11 am #28188

Hi Cristián

Thank you for your reply
We followed up your instruction as per your reply.
After updated the level of users they are still occurred in old list as well as in newer list, but not remove the user from old list by default.
Please correct us where we are wrong…

Thank you

Posted: Friday Oct 12th, 2012 at 6:46 am #28202

Hi Cristián

We also has issue is that if we try to update any user level form front end, user is not insert in mailchimp list but it’s level is updated please help us ASAP….

Thank you

Posted: Friday Oct 12th, 2012 at 10:23 pm #28287

Thanks for the screenshot, Fernando.

I don’t know why it isn’t working, though. It may be a plugin conflict, so it’s worth testing for that. Deactivate other plugins one by one, doing a new test after each to see if the MailChimp integration then works correctly.

You can also do this test in a new WP installation with just s2Member to test without any other variable introduced, which would be ideal.

Did you verify that your MailChimp integration is properly set up without errors? It seems to be because the user does get added to the lists, but it’s worth making sure.

Did you test checking all the boxes in the Process List Removal Automatically options? I’m curious if it’d make a difference.

Posted: Saturday Oct 13th, 2012 at 11:57 am #28343

Hi,

Can you please check my settings using following details. Its really urgent to fix it.

[…]

Thanks,

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  Cristián Lávaque. Reason: Remove login info
Posted: Saturday Oct 13th, 2012 at 5:43 pm #28355

Fernando, this forum is public, so you shouldn’t post login info here. I removed that from your post now.

I checked all the boxes there, but now you need to change a test user’s level to see if he’s transitioned between MailChimp lists.

About the MailChimp integration settings, nothing is obviously wrong. Did you make sure the list IDs are all correct? I noticed one has only numbers, although they usually include letters too.

Posted: Monday Oct 15th, 2012 at 1:33 am #28397

Hi Cristián

Thank you! Worked like charm!

It’s worked fine from Back End. Now we have need to test from front end, we hope its worked.

Thank you…

Posted: Monday Oct 15th, 2012 at 8:58 am #28415

Great. :)

Posted: Monday Oct 15th, 2012 at 10:41 pm #28484
Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up on this thread.

Just to clarify. The all encompassing options that are bold in that configuration panel, labelled with (including manual changes), have the following impact…

If (and only if), you check the bold options that include everything, will s2Member perform transitions/deletions at all times (including manual changes that you make in the Dashboard). Otherwise, the other options (which provide the ability to fine tune specific things); are designed to cover only specific actions taken by the s2Member software application itself. If the all encompassing bold options are NOT checked, s2Member will only react in specific scenarios described in that configuration panel.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.