latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Multiple MailChimp groups for each s2M Role?

Home Forums Community Forum Multiple MailChimp groups for each s2M Role?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Peter bamford 3 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Oct 18th, 2013 at 1:13 am #60448

I have been working with the MailChimp Integration here:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / List Servers -› MailChimp® Integration

Here is my MC groups layout:

I see how to add the member to a list, and to add an element within a group, and even multiple elements within a group. Like this:

2cje34338x::Brands::Dodge|GM

But what about adding the member to elements from multiple groups? Example: What if I wanted to say it is a Dodge Truck? So I try this:

2cje34338x::Brands::Dodge,2cje34338x::Styles::Truck

The errorMessage in the log says:

'errorMessage' =&gt; 'zechariahstover@example.com is already subscribed to list Car lovers. <a href="http://example.us2.list-manage.com/subscribe/send-email?u=xyz123&amp;id=2cje34338x&amp;e=xyz123==">Click here to update your profile.</a>',
'errorCode' =&gt; 214,

Removing the list id also does not work:

2cje34338x::Brands::Dodge,Styles::Truck

Is it possible to do this? If so, what is the syntax?

Thank you

• This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  Zechariah Stover. Reason: Making title more understandable
  • This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  Zechariah Stover.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Oct 28th, 2013 at 4:37 am #60679

Any update on this request? I am looking for this capability as well.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.