latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

MailChimp profile fields updates

Home Forums Community Forum Unofficial Extensions/Hacks MailChimp profile fields updates

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Adrian Fregoso 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Nov 18th, 2013 at 3:44 pm #61203

I hope this hasn’t already been posted but I wasn’t able to find it and would love some advice.

I am building my website with S2Member and (thanks to these forums) I have already enable custom profile fields to show up in MailChimp automatically. It sorts my list by segment, its awesome!

While testing the site I changed the profile field through the Buddypress account page, the change shows up in the user profile through Buddypress and looking at the account through the backend admin view but the change doesn’t show up in MailChimp.

Is there a hack or way to have this automatically update in MailChimp?

Thanks in advance!

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.