latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Major access/dashboard issue after s2 update

Home Forums Community Forum Major access/dashboard issue after s2 update

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday May 18th, 2012 at 5:59 am #13852

*** Problem turns out to be server memory/MySQL issue. Please ignore. ***

I was notified of an S2member access after accessing my dashboard last night. I updated automatically which apparently completed normally. After the update my gray admin toolbar at the of the page was still in place greeting me as “Howdy, admin” but all my controls were gone (new, edit page, etc.). The “edit” link at the bottom of each page is also not displayed.

When I logout and log back in via my s2member widget, I’m transported to the “join” page as if I have no privileges. The same happens when I log in via wp-login.php. When I go to http://www.domain.com/wp-admin/ to attempt to access the dashboard, I get a message “You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page”.

I used phpMyAdmin to remove all activated plugins (including s2member) from the wp_options table’s active_plugins field but still can not gain access to the dashboard. With s2member and all other plugins disabled, i logout which removes the non-functioning top gray toolbar. I then login with wp-login.php. This transports my browser URL to wp-admin/profile.php and again displays “You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page”.

We have three admins. Logging in as another admin has the same issues.

I also reuploaded WordPress 3.3.2 without any changes.

I’ve also checked all WordPress table for errors via phpMyAdmin and found none.

My wp_capabilities field in the wp_users_meta contains a:2:{s:13:”administrator”;s:1:”1″;s:15:”membershipadmin”;s:1:”1″;}.

I’m out of ideas. I’d VERY MUCH appreciate any help you can offer. Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday May 18th, 2012 at 4:44 pm #13903
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello William,
thanks for the update, I’m gonna close this topic now. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.