latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Make email addy read only – after registering

Home Forums Community Forum Unofficial Extensions/Hacks Make email addy read only – after registering

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Francesca Sterlacci 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Sep 25th, 2013 at 5:41 pm #59881
Jim P
Username: stingray309

Hi

FYI:
I bought the PRO version – not for the extra features you get over the free version – but I liked the free version so much I wanted to pay s2Members something – so I bought the Pro. :^)

Nice plugin guys!

Anyway, I searched the forum and didn’t see an answer to this one. I need to allow the user to register for a new account (this is working already), but when if they decide later to edit their profile – I want to make the email address they entered during registration to be “read only” so it cannot be changed by the user. The only way to change the value would be by logging into the site using the Admin account and making the changes there. Any ideas where to start? Any sample code?

TIA,

Jim

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Sep 26th, 2013 at 1:46 pm #59919

I would like to figure this out too. We have different kinds of members. One level I don’t mind if they can change and manage their information, but another is coming through a different sort of registration system and I would like everything locked down except for changing their password.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.