latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Make Profile Fields only visible to members

Home Forums Community Forum Make Profile Fields only visible to members

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 15th, 2013 at 10:17 am #55896

Hi there,

I´m using s2member pro + buddypress + wordpress (up to date)

I´ve added some profile fields in s2member pro. Now, I want to make them visible only to members of the same group. How can I do this?
I don´t find a setting for this. Or is there a way to set this by a code snippet?

Thank you very much

Regards
Marco

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Aug 18th, 2013 at 10:51 am #56102

nobody an idea?

Posted: Monday Aug 19th, 2013 at 11:22 pm #56196
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

I’d say that the only way to accomplish this would be on BuddyPress’s side, sorry. You can probably take s2Member’s function off of the filter that it uses if the User’s profile that’s being shown is not within the group you want it to be. I would post on the BuddyPress Forums about this:

http://buddypress.org/support/

I’m not personally experienced with this, sorry.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.