latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Making MYBB work with s2

Home Forums Community Forum Making MYBB work with s2

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Janet Walker 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 14th, 2012 at 7:23 pm #8182

Hi all,

I hope someone can help. I have set up the s2member plugin and it works fine. I also have a forum which is created with mybb, it opens outside of wordpress. I would like to get it to work with the s2 plugin.

Is it possible for those that sign up to my site get to use those same login details for the forum also. Is there anyway to connect the two. I have sections that are private but i only want those section available to my level 1 members.

I look forward to your replies and thank you in advance.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.