latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Manager User Link

Home Forums Community Forum Manager User Link

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jun 11th, 2012 at 3:33 pm #16150
Stuart Giles
Username: Juggy69

Hello,

I recently reloaded a backup that had a few NULL values which i replaced with some random data as i didn’t know any better

so the question

If a user logs in and then click manage account what is the url they should be taken to?

Regards

Juggy

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jun 11th, 2012 at 3:35 pm #16151
Stuart Giles

Would table would i also need to edit to rectify this issue

Posted: Tuesday Jun 12th, 2012 at 7:28 am #16230

Hi Stuart.

I’m not sure I understand your question. Could you explain some more, please?

Thanks!

Posted: Tuesday Jun 12th, 2012 at 3:19 pm #16281
Stuart Giles

Ok will try,

When any user including admin have logged into there account in the S2 member login widget they have the option to “Manage” account

This would normally take then to the area where they edit their profile (Like we have in summary profile on this site) but you edit if you can see the drop menu the colour scheme user passwords etc

With in the widget it is set to $$automatic$$

And because a NULL value from the DB Backup tool i used the link is incorrect and i need to replace it but don’t know what table the “My Account” relates to?

Regards

Stuart

Posted: Thursday Jun 14th, 2012 at 2:51 am #16412

Okay.

It should be [hilite mono]%%automatic%%[/hilite], not [hilite mono]$$automatic$$[/hilite].

Also, you can just point to a URL, like: http://yoursite.com/wp-admin/profile.php

Have you tried those?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.