latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Manual payment gateway

Home Forums Community Forum Manual payment gateway

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Mar 18th, 2013 at 3:04 pm #45072

I don’t want to integrate paypal payment gateway or other payment gateway available in pro version….I want to integrate cc avenue payment gateway and want to use Indian Currency….Please tell me how to do that….

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Mar 18th, 2013 at 7:19 pm #45085
León
Username: Jaleo

Hello Paul,

Here’s a link to a Pre-Sale FAQ that might help answer your question:

http://www.s2member.com/faqs/#s2-faqs-new-payment-gateways

Hope that helps.

Posted: Monday Mar 18th, 2013 at 11:26 pm #45112

Thanks for your reply….

As of now I just want to deactivate all pre installed payment gateway(like paypal) from the plugin….and want to collect manual payment…….My users will register for free at level 0…after they pay,I will prompt their membership level to 1 from my admin panel……kindly tell me,how can I do that..

Posted: Wednesday Mar 20th, 2013 at 2:46 pm #45245
León

Hello Paul,

I’ve checked, it is possible to deactivate most Payment Gateways, but s2member requires you to have at least PayPal Standard available.

What you can do is state on your website that you won’t be charging with PayPal. And tell them which payment method you do accept.

After they pay and you get confirmation that they’ve paid, you can upgrade their account manually. WP Admin -> s2member -> Browse Members

Hope that helps.

Posted: Wednesday Mar 20th, 2013 at 2:54 pm #45246

Thanks for your reply…It really helps…

Posted: Wednesday Mar 20th, 2013 at 3:25 pm #45247
León

Paul,

I’m going to correct myself here.

I made a mistake, no Payment Gateway, not even PayPal Standard is active until you activate it yourself. So if you don’t want to use them, you can simply leave them as they come.

Sorry for the mistake.

Posted: Thursday Mar 21st, 2013 at 10:54 am #45349
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Just to make things clear.

No matter which payment gateways are active, if you don’t use them, the user won’t know you have them. Also you don’t have several payment gateways until you have the pro version (only PayPal and Authorize.net). Also, these two cannot be deactivated. They both have to be active at all times, even if you don’t use them.

OK next, how will you receive the user’s payments? By mail (in a check)? Other payment gateway? Physical money?

– Eduan

Posted: Thursday Mar 21st, 2013 at 12:54 pm #45361

Thanks for replying….

I am from India and 99% of my clients are from India and they are not familiar with paypal.Moreover Paypal won’t allow merchants to receive payment from any Indian banks(in any forms)

That’s why I want to integrate CC avenue payment gateway with s2 members….Can you know anyone who can do this?

Posted: Thursday Mar 21st, 2013 at 1:13 pm #45363
Eduan
Username: Eduan

If you want to integrate CC Avenue Payments you can do so yourself or you can hire a developer to do so for you. In any case a high knowledge of code is required.

You can hire a freelancer to add this payment gateway for you at websites like elance.com, freelancer.com or jobs.wordpress.net. However be aware that you might not find anyone that can do it. :)

– Eduan

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.