latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Manually adding in users

Home Forums Community Forum Manually adding in users

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Nov 9th, 2012 at 10:51 am #31131

I am moving over about 90 people from an existing membership site. For various reasons I need to manually enter each person into my new site powered by s2memberPro.

If I put people in manually, using the Add a Member function, and input their Paid Subscr. Gateway information from either their PayPal or AuthorizeNet recurring billing, will it automatically grab their EOT / renewal date from these sources or do I need to put that in the Automatic EOT Time field?

Anything else I need to know about how this will work moving forward?

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Nov 10th, 2012 at 7:42 am #31202

Hi Kim.

If you enter the gateway and subscr. ID in their profiles, then notifications from the gateway regarding the payment will update the user’s EOT time if needed.

The EOT time should be left blank for subscriptions, since it’ll be populated when the subscription ends. If you enter a time manually, then changes in the subscription won’t affect it anymore, the entered time is the one that’ll be used.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Thursday Nov 15th, 2012 at 9:29 am #31687

Yes, that helps. I will not put anything in the EOT field. I’ll let the gateways do their job. Thanks.

Posted: Friday Nov 16th, 2012 at 8:52 am #31760

Cool. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.