latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Manually Upgrading Users – Please help!

Home Forums Community Forum Manually Upgrading Users – Please help!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday May 21st, 2013 at 6:18 pm #50311

Please help! I can’t seem to get any support from this forum. I’ve got a membership site, where I’ve got people that signed up as member Level-1 and paid through the PayPal button. Now, I want to manually upgrade some of them (but not all of them) to a new level I created (Level-2). If I do this from the USERS panel (and clear out their password) 1. will it happen quietly? 2. MOST IMPORTANT, will it mess up their current PayPal monthly membership fees that were first set up with the paypal button for membership level 1? I’m hoping to just upgrade them and have their payments continue as it has been.

If anyone knows the answer to this, I ‘d be most appreciative.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 23rd, 2013 at 4:09 pm #50454

You can change their WP role to s2Member Level 2 from their profile page or the Users list and it won’t affect their subscription over at PayPal. :)

Posted: Thursday May 23rd, 2013 at 4:36 pm #50457

Thanks for the extra clear, straight up answer, Cristian!

Posted: Thursday May 23rd, 2013 at 6:43 pm #50483

No problem. Glad I could help! :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.