latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

"Max Logins" Preventing all users access

Home Forums Community Forum "Max Logins" Preventing all users access

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Apr 2nd, 2012 at 2:02 pm #9776

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Apr 2nd, 2012 at 4:22 pm #9802
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Michael, thanks for your inquiry.

I understand this is urgent, I believe you understand what the problem is right?

When you are able to login as an admin, I suggest you go and find the users that have this restriction active (under WP Admin -> Users -> All Users), then click edit, and in the s2Member section of the website, you’ll notice a “Reset IP Restrictions” checkbox, or something along those lines, checking this checkbox, and saving your changes to the user, will reset all Brute force restrictions, and Unique IP Access restrictions.

You could also do this globally under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Brute Force IP/Login Restrictions, and Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Unique IP Access Restrictions, each one affecting it’s own restriction.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Monday Apr 2nd, 2012 at 4:23 pm #9803

Well in the past few hours while waiting for a reply I went ahead and deleted all the S2 Member plugins, both the framework and Pro, and reinstalled with fresh copies and that seemed to fix my issue. I have no clue what was ultimately causing all users including myself from logging in, regardless of how much time passed.

Posted: Monday Apr 2nd, 2012 at 4:53 pm #9808
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Thanks for the follow-up.

Well that certainly seems strange.

Glad you were able to solve your problem. :)

If you notice any more strange things, please don’t hesitate to post it. ;)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.