latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Maximum Price $10,000?

Home Forums Community Forum Maximum Price $10,000?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Mar 12th, 2013 at 12:24 am #44319
Jesse
Username: jesse

I am using s2member for our site which is not a restricted content based site at all. We sell educational tours and exchanges and the value of our programs exceed $10,000. When I enter a price greater than $10K it gives me an error for a $10,000 maximum exceeded. It is possible to overide this? Or have I invested time learning this plugin and I’m screwed?

thanks,

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 13th, 2013 at 2:58 pm #44519

Hi Jesse.

What payment gateway are you using? I’ll ask Jason about the limit, but if it’s there it’s most likely because the gateway has that limit.

Posted: Wednesday Mar 13th, 2013 at 3:06 pm #44520
Jesse

I will be using authorize.net

We intend to make the “program page” or pro form page private for individual groups. Is there a way I can limit user to specific membership classes so they are not incremental then I could have them pay say $9,000 for member level #1 (payment 1) then pay another $2,500 for member level #2 (payment 2). I saw somewhere in the S2 member panel an explanation on how advanced conditionals and pricing individual combinations for updgrades between specific membership levels but now I can’t find it. I think that would work for me, if I could price 2 levels below $10K and then have a unique relationship between 2 membership levels which are constrained to each other. In other words, you could not go from level 2 to level 4. Just level 2 > 3 (2 payments for program 1). Then 4>5 (2 payments for program 2).

thanks,

Posted: Thursday Mar 14th, 2013 at 9:33 am #44607

I will be using authorize.net

Got it. You can ask Authorize.Net directly what the limit would be. If it’s higher than 10K, then just generate the s2Member shortcode for the pro-form and then manually edit the shortcode to enter the higher amount.

I’ll check with Jason if the 10K limit is in the shortcode generator only or if s2Member would apply it when processing the pro-form too.

And you can do test purchases with Authorize.Net. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Authorize.Net® Options -› Account Details -› Developer/Sandbox Testing[/hilite]

I saw somewhere in the S2 member panel an explanation on how advanced conditionals and pricing individual combinations for updgrades between specific membership levels but now I can’t find it.

[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Simple/Shortcode Conditionals[/hilite]
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Advanced PHP Conditionals[/hilite]

Posted: Thursday Mar 14th, 2013 at 3:39 pm #44640
Jesse

Thanks for the response Cristian, unfortunately it did not work, please refer to > http://www.ealc.us/enroll-inj/

I believe there is a upper limit on the “ra” in some code somewhere. If we could resolve this problem it would be huge for us!

thanks,

Posted: Friday Mar 15th, 2013 at 9:36 am #44688
Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up on this thread :-)

This is a problem in the existing release, because Authorize.Net actually allows charges up to $99,999.00 now; if approved by your underlying merchant bank. We’re having this updated for the next maintenance release of s2Member® Pro.

Until then, I’m attaching a patch file for you; which will allow you to change the ra="" value in your Shortcode without triggering an error in the Pro Form. If you would like to implement this patch, please download the attached ZIP file; extract and upload the file; overriding your existing copy of: /s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/authnet/authnet-responses.inc.php

http://d1v41qemfjie0l.cloudfront.net/s2member/uploads/authnet-responses.inc_.php_.zip

Posted: Friday Mar 15th, 2013 at 3:06 pm #44741
Jesse

Yes!!! it worked. Thank you!

Posted: Friday Mar 15th, 2013 at 5:12 pm #44752

Thanks for confirming it works. :)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.