latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Measuring KPI's

Home Forums Community Forum Unofficial Extensions/Hacks Measuring KPI's

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Asif 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday May 13th, 2013 at 1:53 pm #49825
Asif
Username: asifmandozai

Hello,

I was wondering how everyone easily measures revenue stats with their SaaS offerings.
I’m trying to determine stats like CPA, LTV, RPU & Churn rates in relations to my users to understand the economics better.

CPA – Average Cost per user acquisition
LTV – Average Lifetime Value of users
RPU – Average Revenue per user in system
Churn – Percentile of users cancelled service (mnth to mnth or week by week)

I cant seem to find a simple plugin which tracks these & was wondering how everyone is?
Also I know there may be some manual entry in regards to cpc to derive cpa & membership price to derive LTV but there has to be a simple way to track no?

thanks

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.